Special circumstances - Nîmes


Students from outside the EU


Students from outside the European Union who are resident in Europe and have completed at least one semester in a French university, for a national diploma (except for French language courses) or in a European university, can refer to the procedure for students from EU countries.

The university handles the educational part of the application; however, it also checks that the student is in the country legally.


French students or EU nationals who hold a non-EU qualification



Students from European Union countries (and thus French students) who have studied outside the EU are regarded as foreign students. They should, therefore, submit an APPLICATION.





Published the